Sunday, August 21, 2011

Homemade cheese and home-canned cheese Velvet;)



Homemade cheese and home-canned cheese Velvet;) Skill of the week is 5-13-11.This is what I'm doing. You must do this again, but follow the recipe, if you're interested, and my plans for this space so in this video that I like a cheese Velvett but without all the preservatives and additives, which Velvett. I do this for use in a recipe for the magician cheese. I'm going to this store in the refrigerator for water treatment. You can order this with organic cheese, sour cream and butter. It is not like normal saline or Velvettwhiz spread. I got this recipe from my friend butter, which has obtained by his Amish friends. So thanks for my friend! ;) Homemade Cheese "Velvet": container 16 g of cottage cheese 1 / 2 cup unsalted butter, softened 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 / 4 cup sour cream (I used 1 / 8 cup with better results) salt 1teaspoon food dye your choice, or paprika Let cream cheese at room temperature, drain to remove excess cream. Melt the butter and yeast in a kind of pot, Quark. Let theMixture sit until it becomes transparent. Heat slowly until about 2-4 minutes, stirring, until cheese is melted lump. Remove from heat, add the sour cream and salt. Place pan back on heat and stir until all ingredients are combined. When everything is mixed, you can add food coloring or red pepper if desired. Place in a container and allow to cool place in the refrigerator. It can get some moisture on it, scrub with a cloth or paper towel. 1 lot of cheese "spreads" 1 / 2 pint jars, lids, rings 3 ounces...

No comments:

Post a Comment